Lianne Tapuska has been a REALTOR® with the Homeward office since 2005. Following a successful decade in media marketing and promotions, helping launch and oversee media properties (in Toronto, Vancouver and Calgary) for one of Canada’s largest broadcast companies, she combines her experience in creative marketing solutions and negotiation skills with a solid work ethic to deliver the best possible services to all her clients.
Lianne compliments her role as a Broker with acting as one of the Managers for Real Estate Homeward – the largest fully independent real estate brokerage in all of east Toronto, and the largest real estate office in the Beach. Helping manage both the office as well as provide advice and guidance to our 400+ agents provides a particular insight into the most up-to-the-minute changes in the market and real estate industry, a huge benefit to clients when it comes to crafting a deal on what is often the single largest purchase of their lives.
Though a long-time Beach resident, Lianne has worked with buyers and sellers across the GTA, from as far east as Oshawa, all the way west to Hamilton. She volunteers her time locally as a Community Guider and Brownie leader with the Girl Guides of Canada, a Troop Scouter with Scouts Canada and supports local community-based charitable groups such as Haven Toronto, Community Centre 55 as well as Doctors Without Borders.
Lianne is also a:
- Member, Toronto Regional Real Estate Board & Volunteer on the Professional Standards Roster (2018-present)
- Member, Ontario Real Estate Association
- Member, Canadian Real Estate Association
- Pivotal Accredited Senior Agent (ASA)
- Recipient, Royal LePage Homeward Team Player award 2009
- Recipient, Province of Ontario - Volunteer Service award 2019
- Bachelor of Journalism, Ryerson University